I Beat Altitude Sickness
As the Altitude(above 2500 m) Increases Oxygen pressure drops accordingly and as the result the trekkers body become unable to adapt with low oxygen pressure and cause Altitude Sickness.
- Dehydration: High Altitude cause loss of body liquid in the form of vapor
- Speed: Trekkers ascending to high altitude too rapidly i.e. physically exhausting
- Consumption of Alcohol/ smoking in high altitude
- Lack of good rest and good calorie food.
- Heavy load: Carrying heavy load gives pressure physically
- Let’s acclimatize our body pressure with the new oxygen pressure by ascending slowly
- Drink lots of water or liquid dish (Dal Bhat dish, Soups) to avoid Dehydration
- Let’s avoid smoking and alcohol consumption
- Take good rest and good calorie food (Dal Bhat dish best)
- Just enjoy the scene and avoid thinking about Altitude sickness
If Altitude sickness
- Descending to low altitude is the best action first you need to do And force yourself to eat liquid item dishes.
- Take good rest and chill.
- Gamow bag, Diamox etc.
- Difficulty on breathing
- Tight Chest
Note : If you feel like this, just chill and just think everything going to be fine when i go down