It is one most adventurous, challenging and expedition style high passes with elevation of 5930m trek in Rolwaling and Khumbu region.
The views of breathe taking snowcapped Himalayas like Mt. Gaurisankhar (7134m), Everest ranges, high pristine Glacier name Trakarding, Drolambau etc. and the Tsho Rolpa lake, inhabitant of isolated groups of Tamang and Sherpa with their unique cultures, traditions and their lifestyle, diverse flora and fauna with unique Landscape are the major attraction for mountaineering enthusiasts traveller.
We will cross the Tashi Lapcha and travel through Khumbu region and or from Khumbu region to Rolwaling too. Camping style is only the way to trek in hidden valley trek, Tashi Lapcha Trek.
The following equipments list is suggested and necessary for both camping and tea house trekking in the Himalayas.
and others as per your requirement
First Aid medicine
and others personal medicine…
Our prices are customized and adapted to best suit your budget, while respecting the ethics of the trek, our employees and respect for the environment.
Our prices include:
– Transports to and from the airport
– Standard hotel in Kathmandu
– Transport to places of visit
– Accommodation during the trek
– Meals (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner) during the trek
– Salaries of employees and Insurance of employees
– Transport for the trek (bus and / or plane)
– Permits to trek
Our price does not include:
– Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast)
– The unscheduled visits to the program,
– Visa fees,
– Drinks and personal expenses
– Tips for trek employee
0 Reviews on TASHI LAPCHA TREK