Ghorepani/Poon hill trek is short trek with lifelong moments creating easy trek in Annapurna region of Nepal. Sunrise and the snowcapped Mountain View is the best panoramic view from Poonhill. The trek will lead you up to 3210m (Poonhill view tower) high climb passing, crossing and leaving massive green hills, fast flowing waterfall and rivers, dense Rhododendrons forest , Flora and Fauna Habitat and local Gurung settlement. The trek during spring (March to May) will be the best to experience the colorful (Red, pink and white) bloom of Rhododendron flower as the basement of smiling white snowcapped Himalayas. This trek is also the way to join Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
The following equipments list is suggested and necessary for both camping and tea house trekking in the Himalayas.
and others as per your requirement
First Aid medicine
and others personal medicine…
Our prices are customized and adapted to best suit your budget, while respecting the ethics of the trek, our employees and respect for the environment.
Our prices include:
– Transports to and from the airport
– Standard hotel in Kathmandu
– Transport to places of visit
– Accommodation during the trek
– Meals (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner) during the trek
– Salaries of employees and Insurance of employees
– Transport for the trek (bus and / or plane)
– Permits to trek
Our price does not include:
– Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast)
– The unscheduled visits to the program,
– Visa fees,
– Drinks and personal expenses
– Tips for trek employee
0 Reviews on GHOREPANI-POONHILL TREK