Nar Phu is Nepal’s one of the best unspoiled, unexplored, off the beaten path destination. This area is listed in the restricted area by Govt. of Nepal so, require special permit to Trek. Nar phu is composed of two hidden villages Nar and Phu and ethnically Tibetan inhabitants so, their culture, tradition, language are as similar as Tibetan. The culture and tradition are untouched by any other culture, they are same as ancient. The cultural activities during the Birth, Death, Marriage, they got their own style. Yak herding, traditional agriculture are the main occupation of local around Nar phu.
The destination offer the pleasant view of snowcapped breathtaking Himalayas like Annapurna, Lamjung Himal, Mt. Manaslu, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho Peak, Mt. Machhapuchre etc., many exotic birds, Varities of Fauna like Langur, Blue sheep, Musk Deer etc.
The following equipments list is suggested and necessary for both camping and tea house trekking in the Himalayas.
and others as per your requirement
First Aid medicine
Our prices are customized and adapted to best suit your budget, while respecting the ethics of the trek, our employees and respect for the environment.
Our prices include:
– Transports to and from the airport
– Standard hotel in Kathmandu
– Transport to places of visit
– Accommodation during the trek
– Meals (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner) during the trek
– Salaries of employees and Insurance of employees
– Transport for the trek (bus and / or plane)
– Permits to trek
ur price does not include:
– Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast)
– The unscheduled visits to the program,
– Visa fees,
– Drinks and personal expenses
– Tips for trek employee
0 Reviews on NAR PHU TREK