Nepal is equally beautiful from every part because of its Varity in Landscape, Flora and Fauna, culture, Tradition and the people. Lower Mustang is short trek of Upper Mustang trek. The trek will drive you to the base of Thorung La mountain pass, Muktinath (3710m) situated in the lap of Himalayas with 108 taps surrounding the temple. The temple is taken as a sacred place for both Hinduism and Buddhism. The Buddhism takes this place as one important destination among 24 Tantric places in Buddhism whereas Hinduism believes as a place of Salvation.
The main attraction to Lower Mustang trek is the Tree Less desert like Mountain Deseret, Panoramic Mountains like Nilgiri, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and many more. The Trek trail will also help to experience the ancient Local Tibetan culture, traditions and their lifestyle.
The following equipments list is suggested and necessary for both camping and tea house trekking in the Himalayas.
and others as per your requirement
First Aid medicine
and others personal medicine…
Our prices are customized and adapted to best suit your budget, while respecting the ethics of the trek, our employees and respect for the environment.
Our prices include:
– Transports to and from the airport
– Standard hotel in Kathmandu
– Transport to places of visit
– Accommodation during the trek
– Meals (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner) during the trek
– Salaries of employees and Insurance of employees
– Transport for the trek (bus and / or plane)
– Permits to trek
Our price does not include:
– Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast)
– The unscheduled visits to the program,
– Visa fees,
– Drinks and personal expenses
– Tips for trek employee
0 Reviews on LOWER MUSTANG TREK