Kanchenjunga trek is the trek that leads you to the Eastern part in between Nepal and Sikkim (India). Kanchenjunga is the world’s 3rd highest peak with 8586m. The trek lies in the remote part of Nepal so, still not much tourist travelled to the area. The Culture and traditions with their customs and hospitality are beyond the best and are different than other parts of Nepal. The mysterious and Fairy snow man “Yeti” were used to found in the area as per the Old Local. Unspoiled route will lead you to view the Breathe taking panoramic Mountains, varieties of Flora and Fauna, Birds, Herbs and different species of Rhododendron in the area. Mt. Everest (8848m) world’s highest peak, Mt. Makalu (8485m) world’s fifth Highest peak, Mt. Lhotse (8516,) world’s fourth highest peak and many more Himalayas.
Snow Leopard, Musk deer, blue sheep, Red Panda, Himalayan Black bear and many more Himalayan animals are inhabitant in the area of Kanchenjunga Trek.
The following equipments list is suggested and necessary for both camping and tea house trekking in the Himalayas.
and others as per your requirement
First Aid medicine
and others personal medicine…
Our prices are customized and adapted to best suit your budget, while respecting the ethics of the trek, our employees and respect for the environment.
Our prices include:
– Transports to and from the airport
– Standard hotel in Kathmandu
– Transport to places of visit
– Accommodation during the trek
– Meals (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner) during the trek
– Salaries of employees and Insurance of employees
– Transport for the trek (bus and / or plane)
– Permits to trek
Our price does not include:
– Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast)
– The unscheduled visits to the program,
– Visa fees,
– Drinks and personal expenses
– Tips for trek employee
0 Reviews on KANCHENJUNGA TREK