Tsho Rolpa Trek is name along the Nepal’s on the biggest glacier Lake Tsho Rolpa Lake situated in the altitude of 4183m in between Ranges of Langtang and Everest region.
Spreading in the North East part of Rolwaling region (Believe as the inhabitant of Yeti, Fairy being).Splendid views of Himalayans like Mt. Gaurisankhar (7134m), Mt. Menlungtse (7181m) from lake will make your adventurous walk more meaningful and enjoyable.
This region is Inhabitant of Nepal’s isolatedgroups Tamang and Sherpa. This region is border with neighboring Tibet so, theirunique and dramatic diverse cultures, and traditions seems similar and more isolated.
During your trip, you would be able to spend your life’s best moment with them and be chance to know their lifestyle.
The following equipments list is suggested and necessary for both camping and tea house trekking in the Himalayas.
and others as per your requirement
First Aid medicine
and others personal medicine…
Our prices are customized and adapted to best suit your budget, while respecting the ethics of the trek, our employees and respect for the environment.
Our prices include:
– Transports to and from the airport
– Standard hotel in Kathmandu
– Transport to places of visit
– Accommodation during the trek
– Meals (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner) during the trek
– Salaries of employees and Insurance of employees
– Transport for the trek (bus and / or plane)
– Permits to trek
Our price does not include:
– Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast)
– The unscheduled visits to the program,
– Visa fees,
– Drinks and personal expenses
– Tips for trek employee
0 Reviews on TSHO ROLPA TREK