The moments leading Climb to 4130m will make you to reach the basement of World’s 10th highest peak via the basecamp (3700m) Mt. Machhapuchare. Annapurna Base camp trek is one of the most popular Trek around Nepal as well as the world tourism industry.
Walking around 6 to 7 hrs will be the best way of body relaxation to adventure enthusiasts and best destination for someone waiting for full refreshment from daily running life. The lifestyle of local settlement during your trek, the numbers of waterfalls, fast flowing rivers, the unspoiled route where flora and fauna are found can be well experienced during Annapurna Base Camp trek. The Amazing sunrise from poon hill (3210m) will be your day making scene during Annapurna Base Camp trek.
The following equipments list is suggested and necessary for both camping and tea house trekking in the Himalayas.
and others as per your requirement
First Aid medicine
and others personal medicine…
Our prices are customized and adapted to best suit your budget, while respecting the ethics of the trek, our employees and respect for the environment.
Our prices include:
– Transports to and from the airport
– Standard hotel in Kathmandu
– Transport to places of visit
– Accommodation during the trek
– Meals (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner) during the trek
– Salaries of employees and Insurance of employees
– Transport for the trek (bus and / or plane)
– Permits to trek
Our price does not include:
– Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast)
– The unscheduled visits to the program,
– Visa fees,
– Drinks and personal expenses
– Tips for trek employee
0 Reviews on ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREK