Ghandruk Trek is a beautiful shortest trekking in Northern-Central part in Annapurna region of Nepal. The area is inhabitant of Gurung ethnics rich in Cultural, traditional and geographical diversity. Well facilitate hotel and guest house are available and as well as Home stay is best to know the unspoiled ancient Gurung Hospitality that will touches your heart. Mountain View from the balcony of your stay is also the best attraction from Ghandruk village. You can even join Ghorepani/Poonhill trek as well as Annapurna Base Camp trek. This village is too near to Pokhara, the dream city of Nepal.
The following equipments list is suggested and necessary for both camping and tea house trekking in the Himalayas.
and others as per your requirement
First Aid medicine
and others personal medicine…
Our prices are customized and adapted to best suit your budget, while respecting the ethics of the trek, our employees and respect for the environment.
Our prices include:
– Transports to and from the airport
– Standard hotel in Kathmandu
– Transport to places of visit
– Accommodation during the trek
– Meals (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner) during the trek
– Salaries of employees and Insurance of employees
– Transport for the trek (bus and / or plane)
– Permits to trek
Our price does not include:
– Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast)
– The unscheduled visits to the program,
– Visa fees,
– Drinks and personal expenses
– Tips for trek employee
0 Reviews on GHANDRUK TREK