Manaslu trek is itself one of the local remote treks in Nepal. This region is full of vintage Tibetan Buddhist settlement. No one can even imagine the settlement exist in the region. The hills everywhere seems blocked you can just see the beauty around you but can’t see any further destination but when you steps your foot forward hills after hills then you can see remote after remote settlement. The Nepal’s remotest Himalayan valley, Tsum Valley.
The people in Tsum valley originally migrated from Tibet so the culture, their tradition, their lifestyle, their customs is simply similar.
The following equipments list is suggested and necessary for both camping and tea house trekking in the Himalayas.
and others as per your requirement
First Aid medicine
and others personal medicine…
Our prices are customized and adapted to best suit your budget, while respecting the ethics of the trek, our employees and respect for the environment.
Our prices include:
– Transports to and from the airport
– Standard hotel in Kathmandu
– Transport to places of visit
– Accommodation during the trek
– Meals (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner) during the trek
– Salaries of employees and Insurance of employees
– Transport for the trek (bus and / or plane)
– Permits to trek
Our price does not include:
– Meals in Kathmandu (except breakfast)
– The unscheduled visits to the program,
– Visa fees,
– Drinks and personal expenses
– Tips for trek employee
0 Reviews on TSUM VALLEY TREK